|Pump Diameter||75 mm|
|Type of Pump||Helical Rotor|
|Submersible Depth||25 m|
|Optimal Input Voltage||42 Voc|
|Input Limit/Max||50 Voc|
SOLAR PANEL REQUIREMENTS
|330 Watts||38 V||1|
Always follow the recommended solar panel configurations
Exceeding the voltage limit of the controller limit will be damage the controller. This will not be a warranty claim.
Do not hang Griffon 50, 80 & 100 pumps deeper than 25m below water level. The pump has a oil filled motor and is designed for this depth.
Calculations based on 6 hours of peak sunshine. For a very accurate sizing in your area use our Solar Pump Sizing Tool which calculates sun hours in your area.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our warranty is a limited liability warranty against manufacturer defects. If there are any issues with our solar pumps during the warranty period, please contact us. We have a fully functional pump workshop and keep spare parts in stock. We also offer remote support, if the issue is not resolved you can submit a claim request. If the claim is approved we will replace the defective product or part.
- Spitfire Range – 12 months
- Premium Range – 24 months
- Multiflow Range – 18 months
From date of purchase from Cedar Solar SA (Invoice Date)
You will need the following to complete the installation:
- Three Core Submersible Cable. 4mm up to 60m and 6mm up to 120m.
- Cable Splice Kit to connect the pump power cable to the submersible cable
- A baseplate to secure the pump to the top of the borehole and keep everything in position
- Polyprop Rope to secure the pump to the baseplate
- Solar cable (optional) if the panels are installed further than 3m from the borehole
- Pipe – Water pipe 32mm HDPE is the most common
- Pipe Fittings – to connect the pump to the pipe, baseplate and pipeline
- Groundmount to ensure you panel is installed at the optimal angle to the sun
No installation is not included.
We can quote on installation in Gauteng.
Outside of Gauteng (and parts of Southern Africa) we work with a network of 150 independent solar pump installers. We will put you in touch with your nearest installer that can quote you on the products and installation. Their pricing in-line with ours and you will have local support which is important.